(For Chancellor Forever in Deutsch, please click here.)
Gerhard Schroeder has brought down his own SPD government to force an early election against
Angela Merkel's CDU/CSU.
Chancellor Forever is the most in-depth, intense German
election game ever made. Using realistic electorate modeling
techniques, an unprecedented number of options, the ability
to plan complex strategies, detailed candidates, and sporting
a futuristic interface, this is Germany 2005 big time!
Strategy is done not only by state but down to the individual
constituencies (299 of 'em), each with the relevant candidates, ratings,
Good campaigning, Chancellor-to-Be!
- strategize by state and target individual constituencies
- criss-cross the country doing barn-storming campaigns
- setup detailed platforms to outmaneuver your opponents
- unleash foot soldiers to stop your opponents, or get campaign
crusaders to rally voters to your cause
- run attack ads to steal voters leaning towards your opponents
- give fiery custom-made speeches
- 2 - 5 players, vs. computer or hotseat
- play any of the 5 major parties: SPD, CDU/CSU, Greens, FDP,
(Note: a Candidate Editor is included in the full version of
Chancellor Forever. Modify candidates, or insert yourself
and run for Chancellor!)